Mission: Fayoum University adopts quality standards and offers educational programs that develop thought and creativity to prepare a distinguished graduate capable of competing in the labor market within the framework of values and ethics and conduct scientific research that contributes to the production, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge to solve and raise the problems of society, so our Fayoum university mission include :
• Create a strong relationships with international partner, institutions within Africa, European Union, USA and worldwide.
• Create a data of all available grants, and follow ship to support student and researches for travelling abroad to Collect information about the available grants, international programs and projects to cope with the national and international development
• Announce of the available grants in ministry of higher education , academy of science to be available to all researches and student in the university and Fayoum university committee
• Create a database in order to support processes requiring this information especially the announcement of the available grants and the latest international cooperation.
• Providing databases on the requirements to properly transfer the modem technology in different objected areas to all scientific communities
• Acquainting the university and industry communities with the main objectives, activities and strategies of TICO. Office and it's branches
• Support the international initiatives of FU's departments and organizational units.
• Assist in the process of technology transfer from the university into other institutions or enterprises on international levels for diverse disciplines.
• Share a part in the process of locally and globally marketing the knowhow.
• Promote, encourage, assist and supervise the mobility of students, researchers and staff (incoming and outgoing) particularly for technological and research development.
• Protect and assure and intellectual rights and promote innovation in the university.
• Establish fair and protected treaties between the university and industry.
• Provide a strong link between the universities and all scientific institution all over the worlds.
• Provide a strong link with the majors scientific publication sites to provides all the new technology to our university researcher.
Vision: Fayoum University aspires to compete locally, regionally and internationally in the fields of education, scientific research and excellence in community partnership in accordance with quality standards.
So theuniversity play an important role in developing and applying the new technology in different field of agriculture, Agri industrial and industrial. Where that the information revolution generated in universities can be converted to industry which will be useful to the public and private sectors in the university region in particular and all surrounded governorates. This, leading to increased interest in finding the most appropriate frameworks for the promotion of industrial - university partnerships for technology transfer and adoption of an entrepreneurial spirit. The overall vision of TICO complex is to become the main entry and support point encompassing all national and international activities that channel University outputs (Science, Technology, Innovation & Research) to the industry and promote innovation inside and outside the university for the sake of knowledge-based and innovation-supported economy.
The following data gives a quick reading on the scientific performance in the last years. The research ranking refers to the volume, impact and quality of the institution's research output. The innovation ranking is calculated on the number of patent applications of the institution and the citations that its research output receives from patents. Finally, the societal ranking is based on the number of pages of the institution's website and the number of backlinks and mentions from social networks.
Compared to its context
The result of the evaluation of the institution can be compared to obtain a view of the country, the region to which it belongs and the institutions of the world, placing it in their respective positions.
Compared to All sectors (percentiles)
Compared to Universities sector (percentiles)
Ranks by Subject area
We have divided the scientific output of the institution into 19 large areas of knowledge and the following table shows only the ranks in different territorial domains achieved by the institution in each of the areas.
For an institution to have a presence in an area, it is necessary that it exceed in the last year a minimum output threshold equivalent to twice the percentage that this area represents in the world.
If you need scientific indicators on these areas visit Scopus and/or SciVal
These are the journals used by the institution's researchers to publish their work in the last year. The size of each circle represents the value of the SJR of the publication, and its spatial position represents its subject matter.
This visualizatión allows you to identify the knowledge areas where the institution has published, recognize the prestige of the scientific journals in which the institution knowledge has been published, and identify predominant scientific communities.
Where is the institution located?
Leave a comment
Embedding this widget into your website
Width: pxHeight: px
Just copy the code and paste it within your HTML code