Mission: · Conducting of basic, applicable and industrial research projects.
· Commercialization of applicable projects in the fields of materials and energy.
· Carrying out research-based and course-based postgraduate programs (MSc and PhD).
· Incorporation in national and international projects.
Vision: Analyzing the environment, both inside and outside of MERC and doing international comparative studies, MERC established a strategic plan and highlighted its visions and is trying hard to achieve the following specified goals;
· To be a Sustainability-led Research Institute.
· Implementing interdisciplinary research and development for meeting the needs of society.
· Being nationally and internationally recognized as a pioneer Institute in Advanced Materials and Renewable Energies.
The following data gives a quick reading on the scientific performance in the last years. The research ranking refers to the volume, impact and quality of the institution's research output. The innovation ranking is calculated on the number of patent applications of the institution and the citations that its research output receives from patents. Finally, the societal ranking is based on the number of pages of the institution's website and the number of backlinks and mentions from social networks.
Compared to its context
The result of the evaluation of the institution can be compared to obtain a view of the country, the region to which it belongs and the institutions of the world, placing it in their respective positions.
Compared to All sectors (percentiles)
Compared to Government sector (percentiles)
These are the journals used by the institution's researchers to publish their work in the last year. The size of each circle represents the value of the SJR of the publication, and its spatial position represents its subject matter.
This visualizatión allows you to identify the knowledge areas where the institution has published, recognize the prestige of the scientific journals in which the institution knowledge has been published, and identify predominant scientific communities.
Where is the institution located?
Leave a comment
Embedding this widget into your website
Width: pxHeight: px
Just copy the code and paste it within your HTML code