Mission: PNU is a university with an Islamic-Iranian identity which makes all its efforts to strengthen its scientific-research position among the other open and blended learning universities of the world by developing excellence virtue and human virtues, promoting science and research, developing software movement, giving hope to its students and broadening knowledge boundaries. It has also made learning possible for everyone, everywhere, and at every time in a safe and secure place, based on the justice, and in line with the macro-policies of the Islamic Republic of Iran in national and global level.
Vision: PNU in 2025 would be a university with the following features:
· Developed, active and according to Iran's cultural, geographical and historical requirements and based on the moral principles and Islamic-Iranian values
· Capable in production, publication and consideration of knowledge and researches which are based on the conventional, semi-conventional, open and distance education and also capable in solving the global challenges
· Being active in attracting creative powers and scientific-research talents
· Being comprehensive and all-inclusive in national and global domains and based on the World's Standards
· Having creative and efficient cooperation with the world scientific centers in science, research and technology fields based on the Islamic Republic of Iran's policies
Evolution of the institution
The following data gives a quick reading on the scientific performance in the last years. The research ranking refers to the volume, impact and quality of the institution's research output. The innovation ranking is calculated on the number of patent applications of the institution and the citations that its research output receives from patents. Finally, the societal ranking is based on the number of pages of the institution's website and the number of backlinks and mentions from social networks.
Compared to its context
The result of the evaluation of the institution can be compared to obtain a view of the country, the region to which it belongs and the institutions of the world, placing it in their respective positions.
Compared to All sectors (percentiles)
Compared to Universities sector (percentiles)
Ranks by Subject area
We have divided the scientific output of the institution into 19 large areas of knowledge and the following table shows only the ranks in different territorial domains achieved by the institution in each of the areas.
For an institution to have a presence in an area, it is necessary that it exceed in the last year a minimum output threshold equivalent to twice the percentage that this area represents in the world.
If you need scientific indicators on these areas visit Scopus and/or SciVal
These are the journals used by the institution's researchers to publish their work in the last year. The size of each circle represents the value of the SJR of the publication, and its spatial position represents its subject matter.
This visualizatión allows you to identify the knowledge areas where the institution has published, recognize the prestige of the scientific journals in which the institution knowledge has been published, and identify predominant scientific communities.
Where is the institution located?
Leave a comment
Embedding this widget into your website
Width: pxHeight: px
Just copy the code and paste it within your HTML code