1. Providing distinguished higher education in accordance with the international standards that integrates with the labor market and its requirements to qualify high quality graduates with distinct scientific, educational and ethical skills.
2. Striving to keep pace with the scientific development in order to create a competent specialized generation..
3. Focusing on the authentic scientific research and its ethics and producing research that serves the strategic plans of Iraq and achieves excellence for the University globally.
4. Focusing on the authenticity and quality in education using a distinct faculty members and staff.
5. Working to serve the local community through the scientific research and various scientific consultations to solve the problems and raise the level of performance of the local community’s institutions.
Vision: Al-Muthanna University aspires to be a comprehensive educational edifice that provides a distinct educational service. We are ambitions to establish productive community partnerships and excellent research and academic studies that benefit the future of Al-Muthanna province and our county, Iraq.
Evolution of the institution
The following data gives a quick reading on the scientific performance in the last years. The research ranking refers to the volume, impact and quality of the institution's research output. The innovation ranking is calculated on the number of patent applications of the institution and the citations that its research output receives from patents. Finally, the societal ranking is based on the number of pages of the institution's website and the number of backlinks and mentions from social networks.
Compared to its context
The result of the evaluation of the institution can be compared to obtain a view of the country, the region to which it belongs and the institutions of the world, placing it in their respective positions.
Compared to All sectors (percentiles)
Compared to Universities sector (percentiles)
Ranks by Subject area
We have divided the scientific output of the institution into 19 large areas of knowledge and the following table shows only the ranks in different territorial domains achieved by the institution in each of the areas.
For an institution to have a presence in an area, it is necessary that it exceed in the last year a minimum output threshold equivalent to twice the percentage that this area represents in the world.
If you need scientific indicators on these areas visit Scopus and/or SciVal
These are the journals used by the institution's researchers to publish their work in the last year. The size of each circle represents the value of the SJR of the publication, and its spatial position represents its subject matter.
This visualizatión allows you to identify the knowledge areas where the institution has published, recognize the prestige of the scientific journals in which the institution knowledge has been published, and identify predominant scientific communities.
Where is the institution located?
Leave a comment
Embedding this widget into your website
Width: pxHeight: px
Just copy the code and paste it within your HTML code