Mission: Our mission is:
· To build an institution widely recognised, at a regional, national and international level, as a world leader in research and teaching.
· To conduct research across all academic departments which makes a significant contribution to the extension of human knowledge and understanding.
· Through our teaching and research programmes to equip our graduates with the necessary education and skills to make a significant contribution to the economy and to society as a whole.
· To recruit students and staff with outstanding potential and to provide the best support and facilities to foster teaching, learning and research of the highest quality.
· To serve our local and regional communities through the provision of excellent and innovative teaching, research, training, cultural, enterprise and employment opportunities.
· To exploit opportunities for collaboration and partnership with other higher educational institutions, educational institutions and commercial partners.
· To strengthen and diversify our activities in the fields of industrial and business liaison, innovation, exploitation and entrepreneurialism, thereby supporting economic growth and regeneration.
· To continue our tradition of making a high quality and challenging University education available to those who are capable of benefiting from it.
The following data gives a quick reading on the scientific performance in the last years. The research ranking refers to the volume, impact and quality of the institution's research output. The innovation ranking is calculated on the number of patent applications of the institution and the citations that its research output receives from patents. Finally, the societal ranking is based on the number of pages of the institution's website and the number of backlinks and mentions from social networks.
Compared to its context
The result of the evaluation of the institution can be compared to obtain a view of the country, the region to which it belongs and the institutions of the world, placing it in their respective positions.
Compared to All sectors (percentiles)
Compared to Universities sector (percentiles)
These are the journals used by the institution's researchers to publish their work in the last year. The size of each circle represents the value of the SJR of the publication, and its spatial position represents its subject matter.
This visualizatión allows you to identify the knowledge areas where the institution has published, recognize the prestige of the scientific journals in which the institution knowledge has been published, and identify predominant scientific communities.
Where is the institution located?
Leave a comment
Embedding this widget into your website
Width: pxHeight: px
Just copy the code and paste it within your HTML code